1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stats saving on....

Discussion in 'BF2Statistics discussion' started by D_Lusted, Feb 23, 2006.

1. D_Lusted

D_Lusted New Member

Right, I've got the stats from Single Player to save on the server (finally) BUT there is no change in BFHQ. Also, when I start another game of SP later on, I have to start from Private again! What's going on with that like?

Snapshot.py (in BF2)
    [blockquote]#################################################

HOST = '127.0.0.1' # server ip
    PORT = 80 # server http port
    PATH = '/ASP/bf2statistics.php' # server path to script
    PREFIX = 'BF2LOG' # log file prefix

##########################################[/blockquote]

PlayerManager.py
    [blockquote]#################################################################
    # server path to script #
    PATH = 'c:/program files/ea games/battlefield 2/mods/bf2/pid.txt'
    #################################################################[/blockquote]

Dunno what else to do now, as it defeats the point of this in SP if it doesn't work....

Hope you can stop this hassle for me.
    Cheers

D

2. D_Lusted

D_Lusted New Member

Ok, now this is fecked up!!

Nothing seems to be working when it comes to retrieving the Stats from the Server AND I changed the config.php with the server to say I have "All Unlocks" but nothing is unlocked......

So, I suggest that the people who have got it working AND saving in SP to zip their files and upload them to here for the people who can't get it working.....

Your thoughts?

3. MrNiceGuy

MrNiceGuy Founder Staff Member

Looks like you are talking to yourself here... I shure cannot help you, since i dont really know how your setup is!?

4. D_Lusted

D_Lusted New Member

I play SP, and the logs on the Web Server see I've been playing.
    They save and you can see what I have done on the Stats.

When I go to BFHQ, the stats are still zero.... How does the game retrieve the stats from the web server, as this must be the problem if I still show up as private within BFHQ

I followed this setup -link-

And when you say "setup" up what do you mean?

What do you need to know? I will tell you it....

5. D_Lusted

D_Lusted New Member

Dump MNG Help please......