Stats Get

Discussion in 'BF2Statistics discussion' started by baseballbrad3, Feb 22, 2006.

1. baseballbrad3

baseballbrad3 New Member

I have some ideas, i just dont know if some are practical.
    • It would be nice to be able to have the stats program go and download the stats from official ea servers. People like me who didnt find out about projects like these until after spending 200hrs on ea's servers are kind of out in the cold because we have to start all over.

*I know bighamster.de's project would allow you not to need a client side program. Would it be possible to have people who don't have the client side program to still have their stats recorded, but just have the stats/ranks/awards not viewable in-game? Never mind...See first reply...didn't know...

*It would be nice to see some mod support from the mod makers. If you guys could hook up with the desert conflict people, to create a mod that wouldn't require a client version, but have it running when the mod is running, that would be nice.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

2. hurr1k4ne

hurr1k4ne Member

regarding your second paragraph...
    If your peeps on server didn't have client running, they just can't use BFHQ...
    everything else works... (also stats get recorded)

3. andrew758

andrew758 New Member

Just put all your stats in manually thats what i did...

4. soul

soul New Member

An auto importer would be nice for people when they come play on the server the first time. I could auto put my own stats in but that would get to be a pain if I wanted to do it for more than myself.