1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question regarding the viewing of Bf2sclone

Discussion in 'BF2Statistics discussion' started by Merc41, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Merc41

Merc41 Member

When I go to my 192.168.1.65\bf2sclone ip to view my stats, the page comes up fine. I can click on any of the top 25 players and view all the statistics just fine. The problem is when a friend of mine connects and does the same thing, OR if my friend views the stats first and I log on afterward to view them...all we get is a white page with our names in link blue. You can click on our names to view individual stats and you get an error page. Now If I restart the computer hosting the stats and connect to it first it works fine....but same problems follow afterwards for anyone else wanting to view stats. Anyone else having this problem?

2. SharK

SharK Member

in your cache have anything?

3. Merc41

Merc41 Member

Cache is empty. I, as well as my 2 other friends also experience the same things while connecting to my bf2sclone.

4. SharK

SharK Member

you can link to the statistics?

5. Merc41

Merc41 Member

Not sure I understand what you're asking. You want me to put my link to my statistics here? IF that is the case I can't do that.

6. riprogramer

riprogramer New Member

I sow it too when i tried to use bf2sclone first visit is ok but next one gives a blank page... cant say more about it cose i am not useing it

7. Merc41

Merc41 Member

Thanks Crorat for the reply. At least I know I am not the only one experiencing the problem. When I am first to view the page, it works fine. When my friend connects to the page after I have, he gets a white page with Blue clickable links on all text. Nothing more. When he clicks the links, they go no where. I have experienced the same thing, connecting after my friend has. When he was first to view page, it worked perfectly, when I connected, it did not. I have to reboot the stats/server computer in order for it to straighten out. But it only works for the first person who connects to it, no one else.

8. SharK

SharK Member

You can still by details about the problem, if possible with screenshots.