Playing singleplayer but ranked with saving stats?

Discussion in 'BF2Statistics discussion' started by Paras, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Paras

Paras New Member

Hello there,

I know... it's 2020 and most probable I wont get any reply but I give it a shot anyways.

Thing is I like playing BF2 AIX2 in singleplayer against bots and after I had alot of problems with probably old version of BF2SPCC and Battlefield 2 like settings I've set didn't work and alot more I de- and reinstalled the hole game and mods and this time I've also downloaded and installed this mod here at its last version (I think 1.2.5). Well... it's quite a huge difference for what I've had in use before and this time I not even need to delete the LastUsed file every time I'd like to start the game with the mods and as it seems it even seems to support a ranking system I'd tried to find a way to realize for a long time in vain.

But well... unfortunately this mod is a bit... well... hard for me to understand or better said to know how to handle right.

Alot of features I don't fully understand.

For example I completly ignore all the server stuff because I only want to play singleplayer without any other players. But on the other hand... I do it with seting up a LAN Server... so maybe I need it after all (?)

I don't really get what's about this Gamespy emulator and ASP stuff and so on I not know what I really need to run or how to set up to make the things I want to have possible.

I've enabled the server stats and this python but I don't know if I need anything else or if I do right...

The last time I've tried I was able to rank up and stuff but the thing is... the ranks, medals and stuff does not safe so if I quit and play it again I have to start from zero again...

Well I think I really need a hand here to make it work in the way I'd like to have it.

What I'd like to have is like playing the game with bots only (around 60 - 80 of them with around 30% in my team and the 70% in the enemy team). About that I more or less know how to make it but well... sometimes the settings seem not to be accepted. Also I want a ranking system - leveling up, geting medals and badges and that the progress of that is saved so you can continue with what you've stoped the next time you play. And especially the last thing I was not able yet to insure.

Hope for answers and thanks for any helpfull replys :)
    -Paras

Last edited: Sep 26, 2020
  2. marty6

marty6 Member

Paras,

Have you read my posting just below yours? It may help you.

Marty6

3. Paras

Paras New Member

actually I've seen that before making this post. I did not see anything what could help me with my case or at least I wasn't able to separate the usefull informations...

As I said... I like to play against the AI only and not with other people.

most important for me to know would be how to enable the ranking/ leveling up and earning medals and badges but also saving them after quiting to be able using the progress the next time you play.

I've no ideas about all this options... and most of them seem to be for people playing online with/ against other people or similiar. And even stuff I see I need I don't know how to set up right to get what I want...

I even used this guide in the download file but turned out to be not very helpfull for what I have in mind...