1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

on/off-line accs / unlocks

Discussion in 'BF2Statistics discussion' started by phil, Mar 11, 2006.

1. phil

phil New Member

how does it work with unlocks when im using online acces? when i start the game im logging in to ea stats server and in the bfhq i see my ea ranken and not that from my own server. how to change this? but i can play online on a dedicated server with bot and get ranks.

2. MrNiceGuy

MrNiceGuy Founder Staff Member

Use the client to launch the game... Add the database IP to your web server (game server stats IP) this will redirect your game client to your stats, instead of EA's.
    [/html]

3. phil

phil New Member

ok i forgot the client. but the problem is, we dont have internet on our lan. so is it possible to unlock all weapons for all from the beginning? then we do this and use the stats system, too. and another thing is, that i wanted decease the points u need for each rank. i have set them down in medal_data.py and bf2statistics.php. and it saves the data correect to the db with correct ranks. but in everey new round all have back standart rank. something i have forgotten i think.

4. hurr1k4ne

hurr1k4ne Member

it is answered several times before....
    Due to Gamelimitations it's not pssible at the moment, to get unlocks with offline accounts, also not all unlocks.