1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not able to process log files received from BF2 server

Discussion in 'BF2Statistics discussion' started by FiveO, Mar 31, 2009.

1. FiveO

FiveO New Member

I am new to BF2statistics but not web related things. I recently setup BF2statistics for our clan to use with our AIX server. I got BF2statistics setup ok and test config came out fine. After our server provider edited the /etc/host file on our server we began receiving the log files fine. The issue I am having is that I am not able to process the info that has been received from the BF2 server. When I check the confirm process the process button is grayed out and I am not sure why. Also when browsing directly to the bf2statistics.php i.e. domainname.org/ASP/bf2statistics.php it gives an error of SNAPSHOT Data NOT found! which I am guessing is because I have been able to process the info.

The logs folder and the logs/_processed folder are both set to 777 permission.

Any ideas why I am not able to process the data that is coming in?

Our website is running on Apache 2.2.11, PHP 5.2.9, and MySQL 5.0.75 community if it helps any.

2. FiveO

FiveO New Member

Yeah I figured out the problem. I didn't have the BF2statistics web beta. After I put that on my web server BAM I could view all of the results! Something that would have been good to know LOL. Looks like I am having the same issue as others were the ranks don't appear to be working so I read up on that in other threads.