1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

medals.py (nylOn's hope) :)

Discussion in 'BF2Statistics discussion' started by ontestjimbo, Jun 11, 2006.

1. ontestjimbo

ontestjimbo New Member

Hi nylOn hi all

After many try, i have notice something; i dont know if it help but...

On the server ill use your revised code and your news medals.py (no fixed snapshot)
    (client ill use bf2statistics OR original python files seem have no difference)
    So with this setup, i earn medal, rank, show rank..and have CTD "sometimes"

Comparate to your first release medals.py; with this i have CDT EACH time i earn medals

May be solution is in medals.py ? ? ??

Another question:
    How i can do for add custom medal/badge/rubans in game ? It just for fun....
    Ill try to add one in medal_data.py. I have message a message when i play like "unkown medal"
    (when condition is obtain) ???
    Probably have other thing to do..but witch... ? Or medals are hard coded in exe ?

Thanks, you really realize great work :)

2. ontestjimbo

ontestjimbo New Member

lol no hope it seem
    gud luck

3. sharok

sharok Member

Same problem for me. As soon as any player gets a medal, he CTDs.
    Well, make that when he gets a medal, then gets a kill.As soon as the player gets his next kill, it's time for CTD.

Really annoying because you have to log back into EA Games stupid servers and that takes forever.

Could someone please look into this ?

4. sharok

sharok Member

I think I have found a solution.

In the medals-data,py, there is a whole section for Special Forces (the XPack1 section).

I deleted that part, since I do not have Special Forces installed at this time, and subsequent testing appears to indicate that the CTDs are gone.

I suggest you try it. It worked for me.

5. Wolverine

Wolverine Member

I agree to that..

Tested the exact same thing a couple of days ago and didn't have any CTD during the hours I played.

6. sharok

sharok Member

I'm not going to let this thread die out.
    Is there any developer who can look into this ?

7. sharok

sharok Member

So ? Anybody looking at this ?