I see Guests

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by kjhedges, Jan 31, 2019.

1. kjhedges

kjhedges Member

I visit here daily again with the new BF2 Stats v3 beta and have noticed daily that there are many visitors and not many members visiting.

This either mean that the stats system is working so well that no one needs to visit for help and advice. Or the advice already on the site is so good that visitors just view their bit and go.

My point of this thread is this..........

We know that the people doing all the work on this system in the back ground, and what great work they do, and the time they put in to it. The least that any visitor to the site can do is log in and give some great thanks to the developers of this wonderful system. A system that I, for the last how ever many years, have really enjoyed and benefited from.

Anyways, back to a game of BF2

MrNiceGuy and Wilson212 like this.
  2. StrykerG

StrykerG New Member

Sorry for not posting this sooner, but to everyone I have to give a great big thanks to kjhedges for helping me work out the BF2 Stats v3 issues I was having on my server. This guy put in some very long hours to get it going and the stats working correctly. Thanks kjhedges for all your help.

3. kjhedges

kjhedges Member

You are very welcome, Im glad I was able to help.

4. StrykerG

StrykerG New Member

And I want to thank all of you for all the great work you've done at keeping Battlefield 2 alive and well. Sorry for not giving thanks when thanks is over do and well deserved.

MrNiceGuy likes this.
  5. Scott Spenser

Scott Spenser New Member

So after over a decade, my son and I decided to reinstall BF2. After a lot of trial and error, we were eventually able to play together against bots with our own dedicated server, long distance (I'm in Hawaii, he's in California). This was made possible by BF2hub. We play several different mods, all coop 64. One day while playing I made a comment about how cool it would be if we could use our stats. The awards and badges I'd earned were more important to me than my rank or my global score. That night my son did some searching and found your program. After more trial and error, we now run version 2.3.5 flawlessly, both on Windows 10 Pro 64. We were also able to use your program to import our stats from BF2hub. Since then I've ranked up from Corporal to First Sergeant! Wilson and crew, my son and I would like to thank you for all your work developing the Bf2Statistics Control Center. Not only has it made playing the game more enjoyable, but more meaningful as well.

MrNiceGuy, Wilson212 and kjhedges like this.
  6. MrNiceGuy

MrNiceGuy Founder Staff Member

Glad to hear @Scott Spenser

This is exactly why i wanted to decentralize the stats-system in the first place, so people can enjoy this game and system! :D

HUUGE thanks to @Wilson212 for all the hard work keeping it alive for so many years.

Best regards,
    Mng.

kjhedges and Wilson212 like this.
  7. LevAnni

LevAnni Member

I'm so glad I entered this thread because I already thought that no one is posting on this site except of me.

You pointed very well that many people even don't realize how many work is done behind all of this. Thanks to all developers and supporters of this project, because now I think I finally able to see my old community of people playing this game again, and what's even more intriguing - play in ranked mod.

kjhedges likes this.
  8. LevAnni

LevAnni Member

I too wish to thank Wilson personally but he's not replying these days