1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How add in log finish ticket ratio?

Discussion in 'BF2Statistics discussion' started by orion, Sep 5, 2006.

1. orion

orion New Member

Subj.

2. shadow42

shadow42 Member

If the value is stored in a python variable somewhere, then you should be able to append it to the SNAPSHOT string created by shapshot.py. Your next step would be to modify the bf2statistics.php (and MySQL db) to record this info. You'd probably need a new table as there is currently nothting that records round history...

If there is enough interest I might add this to my code...

3. orion

orion New Member

It is very interesting for me! I not sure that this is needed to all, but i do addition to statistics with the entire account on each round, all is ready. If that is possible write that it is necessary to add in snapshot.py.

4. shadow42

shadow42 Member

This seems like an interesting idea. I might just do it anyway. :)
    My only concern is the shear volume of data that could be collected. !dodge

Hmmm, I think I may just do this, but limit the round data to being simple summary data. I'll create a .aspx file as well so ppl can query round stats (ie, someone will have create the PHP scripts to render the data, but I'll provide it in the same way as all the other info). Could be interesting to see info about previous fire-fights... B)

5. runedar

runedar New Member

yes Shadow, I am also interested, so we can see if maps tend to go in favor of one side or another ;) ;)

Also, if the volume of information doesnt get too big, can we get a deal with each round is stored with map & players who played? ;) :p THat seems heavy but should get easy to do with the PID's ;)

6. orion

orion New Member

any idea?

7. MrNiceGuy

MrNiceGuy Founder Staff Member

This sound like a good idea... Dont know if you remember the good'ol bighamster stats, that was modded with round stats... See an example here --> http://www.nbfclansite.com/bf2stats/index.php?page=rounds [/html]