1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did anyone get the ranks to work with Nyl0ns patch and online accounts?

Discussion in 'BF2Statistics discussion' started by Wolverine, Jul 24, 2006.

1. Wolverine

Wolverine Member

Hi

A question for those of you who uses Nyl0ns Online/Offline update! When I tried it a couple of months ago I never got it to work when using online accounts. It works excelent with offline accounts but if a player connects with an Online account he always receive the private rank in the game while players with offline accounts receive ther correct rank.

I know that Nyl0n released an update that should fix the rank problem in the initial release, but the update didn't do any difference, had the same problem with or without the updated medal.py....

Still see posts here from time to time about the CTD:s but no one seems to complain about using online accounts.... so was I the only one with that problem ????

/Wolverine

2. shadow42

shadow42 Member

Yes, I have. But I had to do many hours (see: weeks) of debuging to make it all work. Aftre teaching myself python amd PHP, I've even managed to get your EF/AF patch to work with it. :) I've created a new thread in the Discussion area "Unofficial bf2statistics 1.3". I hope this is of use to ppl. ;)

3. Wolverine

Wolverine Member

Thanks for the update :)

Was thinking about merging my current work with Nyl0ns if I could get it to work with online accounts. Sounds to me that yo've already taken care of that :)