1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BF2Stats viewer

Discussion in 'BF2Statistics discussion' started by lumo, Nov 1, 2006.

1. lumo

lumo New Member

hello
    i got the server and stats running, altought the client does not show up the correct stats
    shows my internet stats although i am launching it via VBS file..
    well this does not nag me ;)

my question is, is there a php script collection to review your stats like on bf2s.com?

thanks in advance
    lumo

2. thomaskunze

thomaskunze New Member

Congrats first of all!
    Take a look on http://www.bf2-idiot.de/joomla/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=93. This IMO the best "copy" of bf2s. The only drawback is the limited capability of only 256 player entries in the database. If you can live with that, stick to bf2idiots. AFAIK, Shadow published a modified version of bf2idiots stats with some improved stuff, please search in this forum.
    Another package was made by Brainpecker http://www.brainpecker.com/bf2stats.php. This one does not look *that* good compared to Bf2idiots, but has all desired functions implemented. If you would like to have progress-bars, search the forum on BP's site. A user added those.
    Last but not least is the web-stats package from this site. The features and look and feel are somewhat basic, but it works out of the box.

HF

3. lumo

lumo New Member

danke für die rasche antwort.
    werd mir das teil gleich besorgen und anschauen;
    hätte es sowas noch nicht gegeben, hätt ich baldigst nen release gemacht ;o)

greets
    lumo

ps: does not work with php 5 *yuck! i have php5!*

4. lumo

lumo New Member

ok this is no go with php5
    so i installed php4 no go either...
    this sucks.
    seems to be *poor* coded as html is mixed all over...
    further its quite complicated for what i want.
    the only thing i need is a frontend without history.
    so the database from bf2stats is the base...
    will create an frontent now, possibly i have to ask back for some details on table column names and their meaning

greets
    PS: will ask for coworkers as soon as i got the basic concept.