1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BF2stats - Top 50 players by SPM? :)

Discussion in 'BF2Statistics discussion' started by GenMontgomeryBURNS, May 13, 2006.

1. GenMontgomeryBURNS

GenMontgomeryBURNS New Member

G'day,
    I've just had a hunt through the forums and FAQ's but couldn't find anything.

Would it be possible (I'm sure it is one way or another lol) to have a top 50 players list on the web stats page (like: http://bf2stats.gamingsa.com/fubar/), but listed by SPM and not total score (which isn't really how good a player is, but how often they play).

If that could be done, I think it would really encourage newer players because if they play well they can get onto the top 50 list.

For those of you that still remember plaing BF1942, this is how BFstats.com worked.

Thanks.

2. Mal

Mal New Member

what's SPM? suicides per minute? :)

http://www.bf2statistics.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?1883.last

3. GenMontgomeryBURNS

GenMontgomeryBURNS New Member

lol - Score Per Minute. :)

Or really, just the score (kills, team points & flag cap points) divided by time (total mins) played.

4. Mal

Mal New Member

the following is a list of things that actually stord in the player db.
    So it's easy to change (total)score to one of these.
    Code:
    id
    name
    country
    time
    rounds
    ip
    score
    cmdscore
    skillscore
    teamscore
    kills
    deaths
    captures
    neutralizes
    captureassists
    neutralizeassists
    defends
    damageassists
    heals
    revives
    ammos
    repairs
    targetassists
    driverspecials
    driverassists
    passengerassists
    teamkills
    teamdamage
    teamvehicledamage
    suicides
    killstreak
    deathstreak
    rank
    banned
    kicked
    cmdtime
    sqltime
    sqmtime
    lwtime
    wins
    losses
    availunlocks
    usedunlocks
    lastonline
    chng
    decr

If you want to use a formula like K/D ratio or SPM or something you have to define it first so it's a bit more work. I might play with it once I find the time. Anyways it's done i the /ASP/getleaderboard.aspx, line 70 (see link above)