BF2Statistics Web Edition v3 3.1.0

The Original BF2Statistics Private Ranked System

1. love

love New Member

ho I'm still stupid until I can't = (.. all the information is inside the read me "as usual .. well .. at least I have a bit of merit I .. I still do not sing victory I do not know what address to put there .. How would my IP be published in the first place .. separated by one or more spaces, will some address of "ASP" be?

2. love

love New Member

this ? bf2statistics.com ..?

3. Hjaldrgud

Hjaldrgud New Member

Is this readme still relevant? github.../wilson212/bf2stats/blob/master/README

xampp is the way to go? It seems much easier than individually installing all the requirements.

EDIT: Yes xampp is easier and the readme is kinda useful, however I'm stuck at creating a database.

EDIT 2: As I suspected, the problem was with too new software. Installing a version 7xx of xampp instead of 8 fixed it and the database is created. Now I struggle to find out what to do with gamespy emulator and where to put it and how to get it to connect with Mysql

EDIT 3: Found the gamespy emulator config and entered the correct username and pw for the database and it all worked out.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2021