1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BF2Statistics Web Edition v3 3.1.0

The Original BF2Statistics Private Ranked System

1. Sunnyghost

Sunnyghost Member

I am running a virtual server and I revert to snapshot from last night. I will do the process again and see if I can reproduce this behavior. ( not updating database version ).
    Give me 30 minutes.

2. Sunnyghost

Sunnyghost Member

3. Wilson212

Wilson212 Administrator Staff Member

Wilson212 updated BF2Statistics Web Edition v3 with a new update entry:

3.1.0 Full Release

Read the rest of this update entry...

MrNiceGuy likes this.
  4. Sunnyghost

Sunnyghost Member

Updated my system to the final release 3.1.0. Update went smootly and everything seems okay. Thanks Wilson for your time and effort.

Wilson212 and MrNiceGuy like this.
  5. haule146

haule146 New Member

[​IMG]
    does anyone know how to solve?
    ERROR: You are NOT Authorised to access this Page! (Ip:

ERRO 2

Error Description
    Required parameter $authID follows optional parameter $authorized

Error Details
    • Type: PHP Error
    • Code: 8192
    • File: C:\xampp\htdocs\ASP\frontend\modules\providers\models\ProviderModel.php
    • Line: 105
    Stack Trace
    • /system/framework/Controller.php @ line 124:
      • require()
    • /frontend/modules/providers/Providers.php @ line 82:
      • System\Controller->loadModel('ProviderModel', 'providers')
    • (unknown file) @ line 0:
      • Providers->view('1')
    • /system/System.php @ line 335:
      • ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Providers(), array(1))
    • /system/System.php @ line 259:
      • System::LoadModule('providers', 'view', array(1))
    • /system/System.php @ line 54:
      • System::HandleAdminRequest()
    • /index.php @ line 47:
      • System::Run()

Last edited: May 31, 2021
  6. haule146

haule146 New Member

An Unhandled Exception has occurred
    Error Description
    SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'timestamp' in 'field list'

Error Details
    • Type: PDOException
    • Code: 42S22
    • File: C:\xampp\htdocs\bf2stats\ASP\frontend\modules\players\models\PlayerModel.php
    • Line: 928
    Stack Trace
    • /frontend/modules/players/models/PlayerModel.php @ line 928:
      • PDO->query('SELECT `unlock_id`, `timestamp` FROM `player_unlock` WHERE `player_id`=2900000 ORDER BY `unlock_id` ASC')
    • /frontend/modules/players/Players.php @ line 126:
      • PlayerModel->attachUnlockData(2900000, System\View())
    • (unknown file) @ line 0:
      • Players->view(2900000)
    • /system/System.php @ line 335:
      • ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Players(), array(1))
    • /system/System.php @ line 259:
      • System::LoadModule('players', 'view', array(1))
    • /system/System.php @ line 54:
      • System::HandleAdminRequest()
    • /index.php @ line 47:
      • System::Run()

7. KernelSanders

KernelSanders New Member

Any hope for IIS Support and also I get an Error 500 whilst trying to access bf2stats from Control Centre also stats don't update.

8. love

love New Member

Hi .. I have a query .. I am stuck on this screen .. 127. 0 . 0.1 asp / " and I cannot log in. he is surely tall fool ... I apologize for that. I see that these stupid questions are not asked here .. I have hesitated for two days to come here to bother. but I don't know what to do anymore. How do I edit my username and password there? It turns out that I have followed the instructions of an old and obsolete version or with problems .. ( github com wilson212 bf2stats) .. there they do not unlock the weapons .. the rest seemed to be fine .. then I found the latter version that was not compatible with the php version of my old "sampp" that suggested that tutorial .. so I started everything from scratch again --- but I got stuck in that damn window - = / ... sorry for wrong english from google. = /

9. love

love New Member

Sorry I'm going to try this up here .. I just saw it. I've been searching quite a bit on this site .. I saw almost everything but this .. I'm still dumb to the end. I will try this now ..

10. love

love New Member

I have renamed the previous folder to "ASP-V-3.3" and copy the new one there .. update the database created with "xampp v8.0.7 php 8.0.7" I still can't log in to the administrator .. I edit the password of any file or does it have a default?

Last edited: Jun 19, 2021
  11. KernelSanders

KernelSanders New Member

defualt is admin for both username and password I think

love likes this.
  12. love

love New Member

it worked !! Thank you so much !! it made me happy !! eternally grateful !

13. love

love New Member

Thank you very much also to .. "Sunnyghost" .. he showed me that these things had changed .. great !! and of course congratulations and eternally grateful for creating this rankin .. "MrNiceGuy" .. "@ Wilson212" ... those brilliant minds that share their genius selflessly .." sorry for bad english .. = ("

14. love

love New Member

I am following the steps in this guide to create the database .. okay? you know ?

1.Installing xampp
    2.Creating the database
    3.Installing the dedicated server
    4.Installing/Updating the database
    5.Final Installation of script files
    6. Online accounts and unlocks
    7.FAQ / Editing

1. So first off is to install xampp on your computer ( any version, 1.4.7 tested and works on xampp 1.7.7, and Wamp 2.2c ). When it brings up the
    screen that asks you to pick which services to install, make sure you check off MySql, and Apache services. If you already have
    apache, MySQL, PHP, and CuRL installed on your machine, then xampp isnt needed

2. When all is said and done and it is installed, open up your webbrowser and type 127.0.0.1 in the address bar. Select your language.

2.1 Click on Phpmyadmin on the left hand side about halfway down the screen.

2.2 Next, under "create new database", (about halway down the screen towards the middle), Type in bf2stats. Then select "create".

2.3 Next, your going to add a user to access and modify these stats. At the top of the screen, click "localhost", then click on "privilages"

With selected: Check All / Uncheck All

Add a new User <--- CLICK ON THIS!!!

2.5 Click on "ADD NEW USER" shown above.

2.6 For user name type in bf2statslogger, and for host pick local, and for password, put bf2. Down below make sure
    you select all privilages

15. love

love New Member

I believe and almost this! =) it tells me that the database is outdated ..

Attached Files:

16. love

love New Member

After several hours of trial and error and the great help of the people here, everything is ready ..! =) At least it seems that way .. thank you very much!

Attached Files:

17. love

love New Member

I thought everything was ok. apparently something wrongly configured .. it does not seem to see a connection between the server and the "ASP ..admin" .. I am inside the server earning points and I do not appear in any ranking .. = (... no statistics .. no sign of activity registers ... calculation must be something small because the tests give all ok. all ok was exported to the xampp database "also ... the truth is that I am experimenting with this because I did not find any updated tutorial on the installation and configuration ... neither in google nor is it this site ... maybe I have not searched well ... which would be very strange because a few days ago I am collecting information from different places ... for example ... I am running the server with files from previous versions of "ASP" .. maybe they are the same for this version .. I don't know ... these are the names of the files I use to launch the server .. "BF2_ServerLauncher.vbs" (5Kb) / " SetACL.exe "(252Kb) / and the latter that I don't use .. "Xpack_ServerLauncher.vbs" (5Kb) .... shared on github "wilson212" on 7 Feb 2012 ...
    I combine those files with the files downloaded from here .. from this site where I am talking now. the version "BF2Statistics_3.1.0_Release .zip" ... maybe that's what I'm doing wrong ... if there is some bad address in one or two files that changes an address in each of both ... so that I can load the "ASP "to the website .. the truth is I am lost now ...

18. love

love New Member

Attached Files:

19. love

love New Member

Attached Files:

20. love

love New Member

Apparently I'm leaving these lines uncompleted .. I went to see there .. by ruling out the problem comes from there. everything else seems to be ok .. the hook of the server execution with "ASP" is missing .. I will try to complete that well ..

Attached Files: