BF2Statistics Web Edition v3 3.0.0-beta.3

The Original BF2Statistics Private Ranked System

1. Wilson212

Wilson212 Administrator Staff Member

Wilson212 submitted a new resource:

BF2Statistics Web Edition v3 - The Original BF2Statistics Private Ranked System

Read more about this resource...

0range1968UK, exemaco and MrNiceGuy like this.
  2. Wilson212

0range1968UK, MrNiceGuy and kjhedges like this.
  3. Wilson212

Wilson212 updated BF2Statistics Web Edition v3 with a new update entry:

Beta Release 3

Read the rest of this update entry...

0range1968UK likes this.
  4. 0range1968UK

0range1968UK New Member

Hi Wilson & [Shadow?] & Everyone.. as far as i can tell the old 'BF2 stats' are nowhere online.. i've been even going through some none English sites Ru [erm i mean too!] BF2 remains my favourite game of all time and i played it again until EA forced the closure of Revive.
    I downloaded this but i wonder if anyone got the complete global rank medal hit# kill lists before it went down? i reckon EA had it for a long time.. -but they don't care like Microsoft for old O.S.'s my old BF2 gamename was 0r1nj [ zer0[0] r one[1] n j ] when EA forced names to be changed to not starting with numbers i had to change to OrangeRich & now also 0range1968UK on my bedroom pc as i'm disabled and spend a lot of time abed. sorry to slowroll has anyone got either a MySQL database or Apache Web server online with space to host?
    as talking recently to a few friends -we all would like to check some BF2 stats now and again..
    thanks everyone for all your hard work Rich [0range]

5. kjhedges

kjhedges Member

Hi Orange.

Trying to read your post above.

The last past you ask about Sql and Apache hosting. Drop me a private message to discuss further.