Bf2Statistics Control Center 2.3.5

The All in One Private Stats System Resource for Windows

1. unknown

unknown Member

Control Center crash on visiting bf2sclone, instant crash on page load.

[​IMG]

Here error log:

-------- BF2Statistics Exception Trace Log --------
    Exception Date: 2014-12-16 13:32:45
    Program Version: 1.9.3
    Os Version: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
    System Type: 64 Bits
    RunAs Admin: True
    Stats Driver: Sqlite
    Gamespy Driver: Sqlite
    Selected Mod: bf2
    -------- Exception --------
    Type: System.InvalidOperationException
    Message: This operation cannot be performed after the response has been submitted.
    Target Method: set_ContentLength64
    File:
    Line: 0
    StackTrace:
    at System.Net.HttpListenerResponse.set_ContentLength64(Int64 value)
    at BF2Statistics.Web.HttpResponse.Send(Byte[] Body) in D:\Programming\C#\Projects\BF2Statistics\BF2Statistics\Web\HttpResponse.cs:line 138
    at BF2Statistics.Web.HttpResponse.Send() in D:\Programming\C#\Projects\BF2Statistics\BF2Statistics\Web\HttpResponse.cs:line 161
    at BF2Statistics.Web.HttpServer.HandleRequest(Object Sync) in D:\Programming\C#\Projects\BF2Statistics\BF2Statistics\Web\HttpServer.cs:line 303
    at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
    at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
    at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
    at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

2. Wilson212

Wilson212 Administrator Staff Member

Does this crash happen on every page load Unknown?

3. unknown

unknown Member

It crash when I press on player profile to view stats, or refresh leaderboard with browser. Tried downgrade .NET framework from 4.5.1 to 4.0, but no difference.

[​IMG]

4. Wilson212

I will release an update here in the next few days which will address, and fix this issue

5. Salzstange

Salzstange Member

awesome tool! But is there any chance to connect via Internet to the server since the gamespy shutdown? There is a way to play online via battlelog.co but they have their own registered servers there i think :(

OK found the Client Ressource :D But when i type the data of the server in it (yes login emulator is running) and starting bf2 then, how can i connect to my profile? (i created some profiles at the server)

client.PNG client2.PNG server1.PNG server2.PNG server3.PNG

any mistakes? what i have to do? Is there a tutorial i didnt see? :( or is this only for LAN and doesnt work via Internet?

Anytime it says "server refused the connection". I am using the newest MySQL Server at my server for the databases.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2014
  6. Wilson212

you want to create the profile on your client machine, not your server. The client launcher will allow you to auto login as well

7. Salzstange

Salzstange Member

Hmm okay, i allready tried that, but when i want to create an online profile with bf2 started with the statistics client launcher, it says "server refused the connection" :(

I have Windows 8.1 64 Bit, The Server Windows 2012, something special to do here?

8. Wilson212

Try this, turn everything on like you did, but instead of starting the battlefield 2, Open your internet browser, and go to "http://bf2web.gamespy.com/ASP/getbackendinfo.aspx". If you get a 404 page, then your hosts file redirect is not working properly.

9. Salzstange

Salzstange Member

hosts redirect.PNG asp.PNG

but still IMG_20141220_172444.jpg

:(

Edit: aaah i zhink the problem is the firewall, which ports i have to open?

Last edited: Dec 20, 2014
  10. unknown

unknown Member

You need to create a redirect for the stats, open up notepad and type this in to it
    127.0.0.1 BF2Web.gamespy.com
    127.0.0.1 gpsp.gamespy.com
    127.0.0.1 gpcm.gamespy.com
    127.0.0.1 battlefield2.available.gamespy.com
    save the file as hosts.ics then place it into
    C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc

11. Salzstange

Salzstange Member

@unknown thats all done, it is working when im connecting over LAN. Over LAN everything is fine. It dont work via internet

12. Wilson212

Over the internet? yes you need to either enable DMZ on your router, or open ports 80, 29900, and 29901

13. Salzstange

Salzstange Member

aaaaaaah thank you, now i can connect!! Thank you very much for your time and help :):):):p

Wilson212 likes this.
  14. Wilson212

15. Wilson212

Wilson212 updated Bf2Statistics Control Center with a new update entry:

BF2Statistics Control Center v1.10.0

Read the rest of this update entry...

16. Wilson212

BF2Statistics Control Center v2.0.1 Release

17. Wilson212

BF2Statistics Control Center v2.0.2 Released

18. sky890529

sky890529 New Member

After locking the hosts file to ”Play Battlefield 2“

BF2Statistics\Utilities\HostsFile.cs
    Code:
              // Donot allow Read for the Everyone Sid. This prevents the BF2 client from reading the hosts file
                Security.RemoveAccessRule(new FileSystemAccessRule(WorldSid, FileSystemRights.ReadData, AccessControlType.Allow));
                Security.AddAccessRule(new FileSystemAccessRule(WorldSid, FileSystemRights.ReadData, AccessControlType.Deny));
    BF2 client from reading the hosts file

19. Wilson212

Ive had this error happen a few times throughout the years. Usually what happens is your hosts file cannot be opened by your SYSTEM. Its annoying, but what i found to work most of the time, is to just delete your Hosts file (C:/Windows/System32/drivers/etc/hosts), thus resetting your persmissions on that file, and create a new file in that folder to replace it (you will need to turn off the folders option "Hide Known File Extensions" to do so).

20. sky890529

sky890529 New Member

Thank you to answer。I re-created the hosts file,But the question still。
    Because Everyone is refused permission to read-only, So the system can not be read.