1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

adding more then 32 bots

Discussion in 'BF2Statistics discussion' started by Wilson212, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Wilson212

Wilson212 Administrator Staff Member

Does anyone know if this is possible? I played with 50 bots once in single player, but what about co-op? I hear that its possible from some and others say the max is 32...who knows? i sure don't.

*FIXED* i figured out that you need to edit the AIdefault.ai in the ai folder...but now i have a new problem. When i join a game i get 16 on 1 side and 34+ on the otherside. I still have ratios set to 50, is there a way to adjust the number of bots to be equal on both sides with out having to change the bot ratio's to like 75?

2. Bama

Bama New Member

In short, NO! DICE put very little effort in their coop add-on, it was a fast and very dirty job.

1) There is no way to place more bots on Team 1 over Team 2, so if you play Team 2 and want omre bots on the other side you can't. I changed the team numbers on all my Maps to so the US Team is allways team 1 and now I can add more Bots to the other side.

2) Changing the Bot ratio is the only way. It is never the same number of Bots, so it's diffrent with 64 over 50 or 48 or what ever. The closer to 100 the closer to even teams. The closer to 0 the less bots you will have on team 1. Remember it is allways Team 1 that slides up or down changing the numbers lower. Team 2 can never go lower.

Hope this helps