Battlefield 2 Statistics release v3.1.0.
This is a full release! You must replace all existing ASP files from previous betas!
- Added promotion checking to the BattleSpy anti-cheat when processing a snapshot. This feature can be disabled.
- Finished missing "Sergeant Major of the Corps" and "4-star General" selection pages.
- Improved administration of unlocks, allowing modification in previous required unlocks
- Improved the look of map images and server images within div containers
- Improved the awards display when viewing a round info
- Fixed a bug preventing a player's email and country to display when editing a player's info on the "players -> index" page.
- Fixed an error that would occur when trying to view a provider that has more than 1 server IP whitelisted.
- Fixed an error with BF2 unlocks not working correctly in BFHQ
- Fixed an issue where a player was not confronted with a promotion notification in BFHQ after earning a promotion.
- Various code updates and improvements.
- Add an award details page, displaying all players who have earned the award.
- Possibly add a server's display to map details.
- Create a user guide with install instructions and a FAQ
- Add player promotion history on player details
- Add a blacklist option for hiding servers in the server browser.
- Add more global player statistics
- Kits used Statistics Pie Chart
- Weapon used Statistics Pie Chart
- Vehicle used Statistics Pie Chart
- Vehicle vs Weapon Pie Chart
- Wins by Army Pie Chart
- Expansion / Mod played pie chart
- Top played maps
- Average SPM
- Create a system where a round played with too many BattleSpy flags will not be saved, but rather have to be sanctioned after review by the stats admin before being processed into the database.