- Fixed a major bug that was not allowing servers to post snapshots to the Control Center if they hadn't before.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some users from being able to log into the Login Emulator
Bf2Statistics Control Center 2.3.5
The All in One Private Stats System Resource for Windows
- Servers that submit snapshots to the ASP are now logged again in the stats database
- Fixed an error adding and removing conditions in the medal data editor to AND and OR lists not taking affect
- Fixed a formatting error that occured on Non en-US locales when saving Bot settings in the AiDefault.ai
- Fixed a potential issue where the HttpServer.ClearRazorCache() method was searching the wrong folder.
- Removed the Offline Pid configuration option from...
- Added the Player History page in the Bf2sClone
- Fixed the broken "Best Teamwork Scores" link on the Bf2sClone rankings page
- Added the eapusher.dice.se redirect. This will prevent the 10 second hang after logging in.
- Fixed the incorrect URL format in the Player Editor form when clicking the "View On Leaderboard" button.
- Updated the /ASP/SearchForPlayers.aspx request to mimic the actual gamespy response (Thanks bf2tech.org!)
- Fixed a few bugs with the QueryBuilder
- Unlocks are no longer added to the database on the GetPlayerId.aspx request. This will speed up the creation of Ai Bots and players when the server requests a player's PID number.
- Fixed a typo in the GetPlayerInfo.aspx controller
- Fixed a typo in the RankingsController which prevented the index page from being cached
- Fixed an issue where the Central Database Mode was not being saved in the config files.
myme likes this.
- Program now targets .NET framework 4.6.1 up from 4.5. Users will need to install .NET 4.6.1 (Included in Redist folder)
- Updated dependancies to their newest release versions.
- Enabled connection pooling when using SQLite databases to prevent locking errors. Re-save of database configs via the Database Config Form is required for these changes to take effect.
- Redesigned the HttpServer, essentially turning it into an MVC system, which includes...
- Fixed an error updating the Gamespy databases if using MySQL
- Added a check when changing database settings that will prevent the user from choosing the same database for both Stats and Gamespy
- Improved Gamespy socket handling code. Should be less error prone now
- Tidied up some code
- New Gamespy Redirector, with options for Hosts.ICS and Dns Server options
- Now supporting Central Database Settings
- Added filtering options to the Snapshot List View
- Improved the program updater code. Includes the use the Newtonsoft.Json.dll to better read Github's API
- Fixed a bug that was causing the Stats database type to also change the Gamespy database type. This was causing errors correclty setting up the gamespy database
- Fixed Installer to allow installations on Windows Server 2008
- Fixed a bug where the database config form was not getting assigned a parent window, even with the main window shown
- Fixed a spelling error (File Moniter -> File Monitor)
Page 1 of 3