News Item: Proudly presenting: BF2Statistics 1.4!
(Category: General News)
Posted by MrNiceGuy
Tuesday 03 October 2006 - 12:16:24
Proudly presenting: BF2Statistics 1.4!
Well, it has taken much more effort than first anticipated, but it’s finally done! One of the key features added to this release is the new Web Admin Interface. This interface has been designed to improve the installation experience for first-time users, especially those with little or no MySQL/PHP experience. In addition the installation instructions have been significantly improved.
Another key feature is the addition of a Clan Manger. This optional system allows administrators to easily control who has access to your game server. Also, for those administrators who run multiple servers, you can define minimum requirements for players to join your “premium” servers. This is managed on a per-game server basis. Obviously this sort of system is not everyone, so it is disabled by default.
- Private Statistics system for Battlefield 2
- Supports BF2 patches 1.2x, 1.3, and 1.4!
- Supports Linux AND Windows servers
- Web Admin tool – for simplified management
- Clan Manager – to get rid of undesirables or set minimum requirements
- GameSpy Compatible – works with third-party Web Stats systems
- Configurable medals requirements – good for LANs/Tournaments
- Improved performance – compared to previous versions (tested to support 1000’s of players)
- Instant BFHQ Updates – once a round completes your new ranks, medals and unlocks are available
- Supports Custom Maps – just load your custom map onto your game server, the stats system will do the rest
- Supports Offline accounts – offline accounts function just like online accounts, except for access to BFHQ and unlocks
- Supports AI Games – tested with up to 64 AI players in a Co-op game. AI players function just like regular offline players
- Includes “Outsmart” Scripts – these scripts “outsmart” the HOSTS file check introduced with patch 1.3.
- Compliant with Official Award requirements – based on information from http://ubar.bf2s.com
These are just some of the key features that make up BF2Statistics 1.4 You now have the power to run your own Ranked server!
Enjoy and happy gaming!
The BF2Statistics Team.
A special thanks to The Shadow, who have put alot of time and effort into this update.
Download BF2Statistics v1.4.0 Now:
This news item is from BF2Statistics.com
( http://bf2statistics.com/~nbfclan/bf2statistics/news.php?extend.16 )