So... Whats up?

Discussion in 'News' started by Wilson212, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Wilson212

Wilson212 Administrator Staff Member

Hey guys, i know its been awhile since I've had any activity here, but I'm here to let you all know that I'm working on the next version (1.9.0) of the BF2Statistics Control Center! In my time working with the Blue guys over at the Revive BF2 Project , I've learned quiet and bit and also got to test alot of my code against a HUGE user base. I will list some update notes below for you guys to have a look at... Currently there is no release date.

New Features:
    • Updated the built-in webserver to now also display a stats leader board (bf2s clone)! This new bf2s clone leaderboard has been re-coded into C# and received much needed code updates.
    • Updated the Snapshot viewer to be able to open snapshots, and display the round date within in a nice, simple GUI.
    • Added new Gamespy redirects, and a new Gamespy Available server in the program, to prevent the 60 second hangs when starting Battlefield 2, and after logging in as well.
    So far that is the running list of new features. There is also the various code improvements throughout the entire program to improve performance and stability. I will update this post as time goes on to keep everyone up to date on the new release :D

S*DADY*ASH*TF* and MrNiceGuy like this.
  2. great news wilson.. is there any way to host a server for every one to join internet or cant it be done now gay spy closed down....ps wtf is that weight lose sht lol

3. Wilson212

It wont really be possible... i mean it is... but its quite complicated... as for that second post, its spam and has been reported to be removed by MrNiceGuy :)

You can always just host as LAN, and have others connect by using the "Connect to IP" button in game, or by typing the server info in the launch parameters menu of the Control Center

4. ok thanks just i miss the good old internet servers .. but keep up the good work

5. Engineerisaac

Engineerisaac New Member

Huge Userbase is an understatement.... 20K Users.

6. Wilson212

Quick update to let you all know, I'm still here and working on these updates slowly but surely :)

MrNiceGuy likes this.