Problem with ranking and server

Discussion in 'BF2Statistics discussion' started by bocho0610, Aug 3, 2012.

1. bocho0610

bocho0610 New Member

Hi. I have bf2statics and the server of bf2 on the same host. Save the statistics, but only stores the last round that was played, not save the overall points for each player. Solution for my problem? My version of bf2statics is 1.5, too of the server (1.5)

thanks all.

2. SharK

SharK Member

You can more about the problem?
    What OS on the server?
    ASP and log files show the BF2!

3. bocho0610

bocho0610 New Member

Hello friend, thanks for replying. The server is it installed on Windows 2003 server, I tell you that we played in Coop and it seems that this system is not supported, in conquest maps no problem saves the data.

Now the problem is another, when we won points are recorded, but not go up of ranges, we must go to cpanel (ASP) and click to "Validate Ranges", "Validate Awards", for reflected in the bf2clone.

Is there any way that this is automatic? We cant unlock the weapons, nor does it show that we won. All from ASP.

the server is visible in ASP, map setting and others.

4. SharK

SharK Member

You can url to your stats?

hosts.ics -> BF2Web.gamespy.com registered on the server?

would still look at the logs...

5. bocho0610

bocho0610 New Member

with the host file threw an invalid url error. did not happen host.ics With This, add the server, see now if That Was the problem.

6. SharK

SharK Member

not understood...

7. bocho0610

bocho0610 New Member

hi friend, add my server to the host, but still the problem. Users will not automatically rank up, I press "validate ranks", the other problem is that they can not hold weapons unlocked, how is the problem? I show my ASP settings? else?

8. SharK

SharK Member

uses what type of account (offline/online)?

9. bocho0610

bocho0610 New Member

online my friend.

10. bocho0610

bocho0610 New Member

I have an information, the server saves the points and ranking players, but the ranking is not connected to the server, and to amend my name (tag) in the game, still the same name in ranking.

So in my data bhfq go well, but in the game I have the basic range.

11. bocho0610

bocho0610 New Member

in the server: http://i48.tinypic.com/svm82e.jpg
    in the ranking: http://190.8.115.204/rank/?pid=397824462

12. unknown

unknown Member

Try Ping BF2Web.gamespy.com from Command promt, from your dedi server, if you got response from ip 69.10.24.134 so your redirection does not working.

13. bocho0610

bocho0610 New Member

Yes, that is. When you ping that ip out. Why is that? I have the asp and the game server on the same PC.

14. SharK

SharK Member

server web (bf2stats) and game server one computer right? ...
    you play on the same computer? Who plays with you changed hosts.ics?

15. bocho0610

bocho0610 New Member

The two servers (game and asp) are mounted in a virtual machine. Nobody plays from there. All customers have the modified host, but none get to go up in rank.

16. bocho0610

bocho0610 New Member

the problem happen because not They Occupy BF2PrivateStats.vbs? If so, as I run it, do not understand how do it.

17. SharK

SharK Member

virtual machine is visible from the other network?

usually all by hand prescribe, to avoid problems...