Private ranking & Battlelog and BF2hub!!!!

Discussion in 'BF2Statistics discussion' started by TheBassFlow, Dec 7, 2015.

1. TheBassFlow

TheBassFlow New Member

do not show rank in game, hosts files edit bf2web.gamespy redirection not work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::(

2. Wilson212

Wilson212 Administrator Staff Member

well for starts... if using Battlelog, they have an editied exe file that automatically redirects to them... no hosts file needed. For private ranking, make sure to use either the Control Center or Launcher in the "Resources" section, these programs can ensure that the hosts file is working.

Also, be sure to read this thread here for some tips and alternatives to the HOSTS file: http://bf2statistics.com/threads/alternatives-to-the-hosts-file-redirects-updated.2136/

3. TheBassFlow

TheBassFlow New Member

statistics are saved correctly, but does not show my rank on the gameserver. :(

4. TheBassFlow

TheBassFlow New Member

As I can edit the exe?

5. TheBassFlow

TheBassFlow New Member

is bf2 server linux, no windows.

6. SharK

SharK Member

Last edited: Dec 8, 2015
  7. Salzstange

Salzstange Member

so it is impossible to run a server with the battlelog.co oder bf2hub server exe AND bf2statistics and private ranking system?

I have two problems now.

1st: When i change the modified bf2_weeded exe from bf2hub or battlelog the private ranking didnt work anymore. (i think because the weeded exe forces the redirect to battlelog/bf2hub so no stats)

2nd: The server dont show up on their server list, either in bf2hub nor in battlelog

Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
  8. exemaco

exemaco New Member

edit hosts file, and add.
    your ip BF2web.game.bf2.us
    your ip bf2wb.gamestats.ws
    your ip "bf2gamez.hopto.org" ====> You must create an 18-character domain and point to the ip of bf2stats...You can use noip.com its free!, Once done, rank in game, works.

9. exemaco

exemaco New Member

pd: works for battlelog.co dedicated server.

10. Salzstange

Salzstange Member

Thanks for the late answer. We are using this yet. But we have heavy problems. When we are using our private ranking servers are crashing at the end of the maplist and when we are trying to use bf2cc they crash after every map change... Didn't find a solution yet...