[Preview] Hey everyone, Lets talk about the next release...

Discussion in 'News' started by Wilson212, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Wilson212

Wilson212 Administrator Staff Member

Hello friends, and happy holidays! I wanted to just drop by and show you guys what I have in store for the next release :) . With Gamespy offline for over 18 months now, we are left with us here at BF2Statistics, Battlelog, BF2Hub, and finally Project Reality (whom don't offer stats). With a few people running their own stats backed system, it can get a little difficult and crazy to keep track of all the redirects and such... Well I have a solution with my next release. Let me introduce, the BF2 Gamespy Redirector :) Keep in mind this is Alpha, and the a few weeks away from Beta testing.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So what exactly makes this program so special? Well the whole idea behind this application is to replace the Client launcher with something even more useful. For those of you who are running your own stats system, the Control Center is perfect... but what about your friends who join your server, and maybe even others such as Battlelog's servers? Well this program will allows clients to save Gamespy emulated provider's and Their favorite servers easily. It becomes extremely easy for people to change their redirects on the fly, and connect to their favorite servers without having to worry about changing their Redirects every time.

Feel free to comment or ask questions below, and I will be sure to answer them :)

gelamac74 and MrNiceGuy like this.
  2. cant wait to try it out i cant seem to get the 2.2 to work looks good wilson :) merry christmas to you and your family :)

Wilson212 likes this.
  3. MrNiceGuy

MrNiceGuy Founder Staff Member

Looking good Wilson212! :D

Wilson212 likes this.
  4. SimpleCold

SimpleCold New Member

Hello there, Wilson!
    Would like to ask, if we would be able to use another launcher for BF2, to be exact, DIESoft, together with your redirector?

5. Wilson212

Not with this new version no... Since redirects will be applied when you click the "Play Battlfield 2" button, thats when redirects will be applied.

6. any news on this release wilson :)

7. Wilson212

I can release a Beta version, but I never got around to testing it out much. I will upload in a few hours when I have the time.

S*DADY*ASH*TF* likes this.
  8. yea nps wilson your work is fantastic any way don`t mean to rush you take as long as it takes
    haven`t heard anything since December no rush :)

9. Wilson212

10. beijifeng

beijifeng New Member

good jobs! thinks

11. SimpleCold

SimpleCold New Member

Huge thanks, you did a great job!

12. beijifeng

beijifeng New Member

It's good jobs.