New Request

Discussion in 'BF2Statistics discussion' started by frankking, Aug 11, 2007.

1. frankking

frankking New Member

Okay, I have my Purple Heart Memorial page that displays only those players who have received a purple heart... now, is there a way in the leaderboard, instead of displaying the score of the person, to display the number of purple hearts that player has? (ie. x1, x15, etc.)

2. lumo

lumo New Member

sure, just make a new sql query...

3. frankking

frankking New Member

Figured it out!! See here... http://gttc.servegame.com/stats/ph.php

4. redilS

redilS Member

Congratulations, well done! :)

5. frankking

frankking New Member

Okay, one more request that I can not figure out for the life of me.... Maybe I need to move the code to the aspx file, but I can not SORT the records by the number of Awards they have received.

Any ideas on what to do from here?

6. redilS

redilS Member

Would you mind posting the the code so we can have a look at it? ;)

7. lumo

lumo New Member

"select statement ORDER BY poperty DESC"
    .oO(or was it asc...)

btw, some ppl gain 7 purple hearts?!?!
    i did not get ANY purple hearts in playing more than a year on public servers...

8. Thinner

Thinner New Member

Hi frankking,

get this file: (download link removed by author)

In this archive you will find an updated BF2Stats.php and getleaderboard.aspx and a sample file gs.php.

In your index.php call loadLeaderboard("&type=score&id=overall").

In your award leaderboard use getURLLeaderboard(parameters) with following parameters (see also sample file)

&type=award (necessary)
    &awd=xxxxxx (necessary, specify award number here, e.g. 2051907 for Gold Star, only players who earned this award will show up)
    &lvl=x (optional, specify award-level, 1 for Basic, 2 for Veteran, 3 for Expert, not really usefull for Gold Star)
    &order=xxx!xxx (optional, specify sorting order, e.g. "&order=level!DESC,score!DESC" to sort first on level in descending order, second on totalscore descending order, use !ASC for ascending order)

sample: getURLLeaderboard("&type=award&awd=2051907&order=level!DESC,score!DESC")

Thinner

9. frankking

frankking New Member

Workd AWSOME!! just one small issue... it seems to ignore the maximum number of players to appear on the leaderboard... ie. "Leaderboard top 50 Players"... it shows ALL players with the selected Award.

10. Thinner

Thinner New Member

Sorry, get the archive again, I updated getleaderboard.aspx

11. frankking

frankking New Member

Okay, I applied the new getleaderboard.aspx... my result is the same.. check it out. I am getting 109 records returned, even though my leaderboard is set to show 50.

12. frankking

frankking New Member

YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!! It works perfect!

13. Anders

Anders New Member

who is the man??

14. frankking

frankking New Member

Thinner is the man, he helped me get my Purple Heart Memorial Page up and running the way I wated it.

15. Anders

Anders New Member

did think that ur leader board look awsome i want that 2....
    do have same prob like u got just 32 players to show

16. Anders

Anders New Member

please thinner can u help me? 2 if u have msn can u pm me

17. Thinner

Thinner New Member

Hi, I don't have MSN. Check your config.php, setting $topnum= , this will specify how many players will show up in normal leaderboard. If you use an award-leaderboard based on my updated files then only players will show up that earned the award you specified by parameter &awd= (and optional &lvl=). This can be less than the setting in $topnum=

18. Anders

Anders New Member

did not help need to move down to au lol

19. Thinner

Thinner New Member

I saw your site is working properly. But please don't remove the credits... That's not fair...

20. Anders

Anders New Member

that was not my intention to set footer of but its bak....sorry..
    and i did get all fixed thinner long nite lol and got purple heart to work 2 hehe now iam happy agin

oppd did get my swedish flag bak...hehe did set my ip all over the place in ASP config