logpath ?

Discussion in 'BF2Statistics discussion' started by Popple2000, Feb 2, 2006.

1. Popple2000

Popple2000 New Member

Could someone plz tell me what the logpath is for bf2, i'm trying to edit my config file, but I dont know where to point it for the logs, thanks in advance :)

PS, KILLER job on this script guys, cheers :)

P2K

PS, it is a Windows server :)

2. MrNiceGuy

MrNiceGuy Founder Staff Member

I am guessing you are talking about the config file in the ASP folder? $logpath = 'logs'; That is the subfolder "logs" inside ASP dir.. like this /ASP/logs
    To make it save the logfiles elsewhere, edit the full path to the folder you want to save the log files.
    It is not a bad idea to save the logs, if you loose your database, it will be possible to import them into db again.

3. Popple2000

Popple2000 New Member

Thanks for the reply, do i need to create this folder, I do not see it in the ASP dir, thx again

C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\ASP ?

P2K

4. MrNiceGuy

That's right... create your folder "logs" so it will be like this: C:/Program Files/xampp/htdocs/ASP/logs
    Run one round, and check the logs folder.

5. Popple2000

Popple2000 New Member

ok, sweet, thank you so much, do i need more than one person playing? or can it be just me, i assume if I change $minplayers = 2; to 1 it should work for me ?

PS, do i need to parse these logs or will it do it on its own, thanks again so much

P2K

PS, this is my shortct, just want to make sure it is correct, thx :)

"C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\BF2ServerLauncher.exe" +dedicated 1 +ranked 1

6. MrNiceGuy

If you set it to 1, it will count 1 player yes.

Logs are for backup only. :)