I see Guests

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by kjhedges, Jan 31, 2019.

1. kjhedges

kjhedges New Member

I visit here daily again with the new BF2 Stats v3 beta and have noticed daily that there are many visitors and not many members visiting.

This either mean that the stats system is working so well that no one needs to visit for help and advice. Or the advice already on the site is so good that visitors just view their bit and go.

My point of this thread is this..........

We know that the people doing all the work on this system in the back ground, and what great work they do, and the time they put in to it. The least that any visitor to the site can do is log in and give some great thanks to the developers of this wonderful system. A system that I, for the last how ever many years, have really enjoyed and benefited from.

Anyways, back to a game of BF2

MrNiceGuy and Wilson212 like this.
  2. StrykerG

StrykerG New Member

Sorry for not posting this sooner, but to everyone I have to give a great big thanks to kjhedges for helping me work out the BF2 Stats v3 issues I was having on my server. This guy put in some very long hours to get it going and the stats working correctly. Thanks kjhedges for all your help.

Wilson212 likes this.
  3. kjhedges

kjhedges New Member

You are very welcome, Im glad I was able to help.

Wilson212 likes this.
  4. StrykerG

StrykerG New Member

And I want to thank all of you for all the great work you've done at keeping Battlefield 2 alive and well. Sorry for not giving thanks when thanks is over do and well deserved.