Coop server stuck at launch and backup can't restore

Discussion in 'BF2Statistics discussion' started by sam_fisher3000, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Hi I have just decided to post here instead, seems more appropriate.

I am pretty sure this has asked before but I can't find the posts.

Basically, I can't start a coop server with the dedicated launcher. It gets 31% and stays there. Or sometimes 30%. I don't get what is wrong. Please help.

Second thing, I have a backup from a long time ago but I can't seem to restore it in the server, localhost/asp. All there is a drop-down box. Pardon me if this was mentioned in the readme or something.

I have done this private server before and works 100% but it's been 5-6 years so I forgot. And I am pretty sure this is the place to post.

Thanks, any help is appreciated.

2. SharK

SharK Member

what's the difference on this topic http://bf2statistics.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?7593.last ?

3. "Hi I have just decided to post here instead, seems more appropriate."

Come on, any help?

4. Nevermind, I reverted back to 1.4.1 server version and got back the old xampp 1.7.0 and my stats got restored. I even got back 1.4.1 of the game too. The new version of the database, 1.5.1 was too much hassle and the new xampp is a hassle too, well b/c the database wasn't work that well. Now I got everything back, the game/server should work fine now. This topic can close now.

5. kevin8441

kevin8441 New Member

i have had this problem with 2.2.0 and found out it had to do with something in the python file that gets transferred over, im going to try 2.1.0a. i will update on how it goes

6. Wilson212

Wilson212 Administrator Staff Member

31% is when the requests to the ASP backend (to get player stats) starts. Did you check your python debug file? Most likely you didnt do something right with the ASP

7. kevin8441

kevin8441 New Member

thanks for the reply Wilson212, im playing around again with it tonight and hope to get it working and post what i did diffrently

8. kevin8441

kevin8441 New Member

ok its all fixed now, i dont know what happened but after a 3rd reinstall its working :)