Checking Awards in ASP backend - Error

Discussion in 'BF2Statistics discussion' started by klassifyed, Nov 8, 2013.

1. klassifyed

klassifyed New Member

Hello,

First off, FANTASTIC work. Absolutely brilliant software. I have a Local Dedicated BF2 Server running AIX2 mod, everything is working fine in game and bf2sclone stats. We can gain points rank up get badges and awards; however we are not receiving ribbons even though we meet the criteria for them.

When I use the ASP back-end to Check Awards, we get an error (posted picture)

[link]http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/3782/vwl3.jpg[/url]

In the php error log we get 2 reoccurring errors which are the following:

PHP Notice: Undefined variable: DB in C:\wamp\www\ASP\system\core\Player.php on line 307
    PHP Stack trace:
    PHP 1. {main}() C:\wamp\www\ASP\index.php:0
    PHP 2. System::Run() C:\wamp\www\ASP\index.php:71
    PHP 3. Checkawards->Init() C:\wamp\www\ASP\system\System.php:96
    PHP 4. Checkawards->Process() C:\wamp\www\ASP\system\modules\Checkawards.php:13
    PHP 5. Player->checkBackendAwards() C:\wamp\www\ASP\system\modules\Checkawards.php:35

PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in C:\wamp\www\ASP\system\core\Player.php on line 307
    PHP Stack trace:
    PHP 1. {main}() C:\wamp\www\ASP\index.php:0
    PHP 2. System::Run() C:\wamp\www\ASP\index.php:71
    PHP 3. Checkawards->Init() C:\wamp\www\ASP\system\System.php:96
    PHP 4. Checkawards->Process() C:\wamp\www\ASP\system\modules\Checkawards.php:13
    PHP 5. Player->checkBackendAwards() C:\wamp\www\ASP\system\modules\Checkawards.php:35

One thing I noticed which may help is if I run the Check Awards in the ASP back-end with no real players in the database, it passes. As soon as it starts to parse any players I get these errors.

I would greatly appriciate any help on this matter

Thank You

Jay

2. klassifyed

klassifyed New Member

Hmm, well I guess this is definitely not a known issue. I have not corrected this particular problem yet. I will however renege on the ribbons not being awarded, because they in fact do, I thought the criteria was cumulative, but you need to accomplish the criteria for ribbons within the round.

the php error logs are still giving the errors when manually checking awards in the ASP back-end.

Thanks for any interest, hopefully someone will know what this issue is.

Jay

3. Wilson212

Wilson212 Administrator Staff Member

Pretty simple and small error i made. All you have to do is edit line 307 in the "system/core/player.php" file to this:

Code:
    $checkval = $this->DB->query( $query )->fetchColumn();