BFHQ offline?

Discussion in 'BF2Statistics discussion' started by Unique, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Unique

Unique New Member

Is it possible to use the BFHQ offline like the BF2 sClone? This would be very nice.

2. Wilson212

Wilson212 Administrator Staff Member

BFHQ works offline just fine as long as the redirect is active!

3. Unique

Unique New Member

Really?? :eek:

Dont know what to do / what you mean, please explain :)

If i start the webserver (BF2 sClone) i also can't view bfhq.

I use an offline account and want to see my stats in BFHQ ingame, it always comes the message that i need a online account.

I know how to view stats with online account, but offline ...

I use AIX 2.0 mod. I know there are at least 2 ways to get a ranking system. Maybe there are a few differences??

I just give you pics, maybe they dont help but hmm ok.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/nrsw25bzk9szl1b/bf2_stats.zip

4. Wilson212

You need to have a program such as the Client Launcher or Control Center (both found in the downloads section). These programs can create a "Hosts File Redirect" which causes your BF2 to look to a different IP address (In this case, your home PC), and get the stats from whatever IP address you specify

5. Unique

Unique New Member

I tried the client launcher but it doesn't work.

It's installed in Battlefield 2 main directiory.

A Host file is at system32/drivers/etc

"127.0.0.1 localhost"

6. Wilson212

How does it not work? What message is displayed in the status window?

7. Unique

Unique New Member

Here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/w4taa9b09lhyy34/bf2.zip

The game doesn't matter on it whether i use the client launcher.

"Not online."

"Not online."

Sorry for bad english.

8. Wilson212

You are doing the redirect BEFORE starting bf2 right? Once the game starts, it checks the HOSTS file immediately and the redirect wont work unless it was activated before BF2 game was started

9. Unique

Unique New Member

Yes, i start redirect and then launch bf2.

If i start redirect and then trying open the hosts file, it says: Access denied

I don't use the client files from bf2statistics 1.5.1 package. Does i need them? Where to place?

10. Unique

Unique New Member

Ok thanks for your help i will give up :(

11. Unique

Unique New Member

I think i found out why it doesn't work. SPCC (Program from AIX) creates its own host file, including "127.0.0.1 BF2web.gamespy.com

I think there have to be the content from the host file which created the client launcher, but i can't open/read it.

12. Unique

Unique New Member

Moderators: MrNiceGuy, Twhyman, Chump, hurr1k4ne, The Shadow, Wilson212

Can't or don't want you help me?

As i said the stats.exe in AIX creates its own host file, so the another one, which uses the Client launcher and does the Redirect, is as i think needless.

Yes i wanted to give up but i discovered this.

13. kaliqo

kaliqo New Member

I have the same problem. I use an "Offline" account to play yet I can not access BFHQ, it says I need to be online/ have an online account. I try mine and I cannot connect. The server refuses it. I try making a new online account and the same issue...refused. The bf2sclone works fine on other machines.

14. kaliqo

kaliqo New Member

Ok got it to work by having central database made to sync, however now the statistics server launcher wont save it to stay enabled. The BFHQ will not update any stats. I can search for friends that are apart of the LAN but can not see stats. Stats still work and update on the bf2sclone site.

15. kaliqo

kaliqo New Member

Alright, got it to work. Found the Bf2statistics config file in the main python folder for bf2. Changed the central database to 1 forcibly since the launcher would not save/keep the setting. Bingo, works great!

16. Unique

Unique New Member

What stands in your host file? Dont work for me

17. Unique

Unique New Member

OK, now i have access to BFHQ with an online account while beeing offline, with GameSpy LogIn Emulator. With Client Launcher i have no access. But the BFHQ is empty. I downloaded LogIn Emulator 2.3, but don't know what this mean:

The format of the launch:
    gs_login_server -x 29900 -dbhost 192.168.70.210 -dbname bf2stats -dbuser bfroot -dbpass bfroot -spid 30000000
    gs_login_server -u -x 29901-dbhost 192.168.70.210 -dbname bf2stats -dbuser bfroo t-dbpass bfroot

Tried also Emulator v1.1, where i have to create the tables in phpMyAdmin, but don't know excactly how. Error Message: Table "users" already exists. Another name don't work.

Can someone please help? I'm so close to get it working !!