bfhq for offline accounts?

Discussion in 'BF2Statistics discussion' started by seraph, Dec 22, 2017.

1. seraph

seraph New Member

As you probably already know by now, gamespy shut down and this means that its basically impossible to get into the online aspect of bf2 anymore, as they hosted the servers for the game. Not only did they shut down, but so did battlelog who had their own servers to circumvent this. My question is is it possible to view that page that holds all your ranking information with an offline account? I wouldn't seem to think so seeing as how everytime you click on it, it'll say you need to be online. I'm aware that the bf2scc includes a thing that can emulate gamespy and let you create "fake" online accounts so that you can view the bfhq and create your own servers that are ranked, but I haven't figured out how this is done yet. I also couldn't help but notice how on the gamespy emulator tab, there's a thing on the left that says "logged in players", implying that you can see accounts there that are connected to the internet, but I can't figure out how to make one.

Is there any way to view bfhq and your statistics without using an online account? And if not, how can you make an online account with the bf2scc?

Attached Files:

• bf2.png
      bf2.png
      File size:
      109.3 KB
      Views:
    • bfhq.png
      bfhq.png
      File size:
      667.5 KB
      Views:
  2. Wilson212

Wilson212 Administrator Staff Member

Just create an account like normal in game, or go to that Gamespy tab on the Control Center -> turn the GameSpy emulator on -> then click the button "Manage Accounts". When the account manager screen opens, right click and select "Create Account". The rest is pretty self explanatory.