BF2Statistics Web Edition 2.2.0a

The Original BF2Statistics Private Ranked System

1. Wilson212

Wilson212 Administrator Staff Member

A beta version will be released around May 15th (14 days or so from now).
    Code:
    Бета-версия будет выпущена примерно 15 мая (примерно через 14 дней).

2. Ganduras

Ganduras New Member

[QUOTE = «Wilson212, должность: 10522, член: 4590»] Бета-версия выйдет примерно 15 мая (14 дней или около того с этого момента).
    [код]
    Бета-версия будет выпущена примерно 15 мая (14 примерно через дней).
    [/ Код] [/ QUOTE]
    Это хорошая новость, спасибо. Буду ждать с нетерпением!;)

3. Ganduras

Ganduras New Member

Можно вопрос? На скриншоте видно, играют боты (20) и я. Очки всех ботов пишутся одному боту. Как это исправить?
    Can i ask you? In the screenshot, you can see that the bots (20) and me are playing. Points of all bots are written to one bot. How to fix it? Battlefield 2 05.02.2017 - 14.07.54.06.png
    Спасибо за помощь.

4. Ganduras

Ganduras New Member

Проблема ещё актуальна. Есть идеи как это исправить?
    The problem is still relevant. Any ideas how to fix this?

В базе данных создается бот с идентификационным номером "0". Вот он и собирает все очки со всех ботов, как победные так и все смерти.
    A bot with identification number "0" is created in the database. Here he collects all the glasses from all the bots, like victories and all deaths.

У остальных ботов идентификационные номера правильные, то есть начинаются с 29000000...
    In other bots, the identification numbers are correct, that is, they begin with 29000000...

Last edited: May 7, 2017
  5. BF2Dog

BF2Dog New Member

Hi, I've just come back to the fold after dabbling a few years back & have started again by installing V2.2.0a on a Debian server in a VirtualBox. The guts of it all seem to be functioning as it should however I can't for the life of me figure out how to include a custom botnames.ai list. Any time I customise the file the names wont be added to the bf2stats database. The server will add the bot names to a game & the game will play just fine but at the end nothing gets updated. It seems that the only botname list it accepts is the original botnames.ai file from the server install. BF2 server & client are BOTH at the same patch level (v1.5.3153-802.0). I've run the lowercaseDir.py prog multiple times, just trying all I can. My thought was that it only accepts the naming format of "A. Playername" but I have created a file in that format & still no luck. Not the end of the world but it's one of those things that gets under your skin & you just want to know why.

Ganduras, I noticed a player with id 0 too, it didn't cause issues like yours but I edited the database in phpMyAdmin to a name I'll never use & then in Private Stats Admin perm banned the name. Don't know if that will be a suitable fix for you but worth a go.
    Thanks

6. BF2Dog

BF2Dog New Member

After more trialing it seems putting the bot names I want into the /bf2server/bf2/python/bf2/pid.txt file & matching them with botnames.ai does what I need.

7. Wilson212

Post your BF2StatisticsConfig.py over at pastebin.com and send me the link. It appears you have the config option set to look into the pid.txt instead of generating a new PID for new bots via the ASP backend.

8. BF2Dog

BF2Dog New Member

I'll pm you the link, I can re-post it here if you want.
    Thanks. Line 78 is set for option 1, which I think is correct. When I was looking at why it would only accept the original botnames.ai file I saw in pid.txt that it had loaded the bot names from the original botnames.ai file, so I changed them & it worked.

9. BF2Dog

BF2Dog New Member

I cant figure out how to send a pm & I cant post a link. Can I post the 8 character string for the pastebin url here?

Thanks for looking into this. I'll no doubt have more questions about the linux side of things, in particular having a gamespy server emulator functioning the same as the Control Centre one for Windows, I tested that & it creates 'online' accounts perfectly so I hope to get the same on linux.

10. Vladskywolf

Vladskywolf New Member

The download link for the web edition no longer works. Seems the relevant page(s) were removed from GitHub. Is this intentional?

11. Wilson212

Vladskywolf likes this.