BF2Statistics Web Edition 2.2.0a

The Original BF2Statistics Private Ranked System

1. Wilson212

Wilson212 Administrator Staff Member

2. Squizzy

Squizzy New Member

is the package tested with webspace hosted on linux with mono for ASPX ?

3. Wilson212

the aspx files are actually written in php... you need php 5.3.2 + and Apache 2.0 +

4. BF2Dog

BF2Dog New Member

Hi, I have installed Web Edition 2.2.0a on a linux server & for the most part things seem to functioning. I recently purchased BF2 collections which gave me an additional online account. My original account can log into the stats server fine & with GlobalUnlocks on I can see all unlocks in BFHQ & also in game however my new account can see the unlocks in BFHQ but NOT in game. I have logged on & played legit ranked games so I know it's valid, the only thing I can see that is different is the new account has 9 digits in the Player ID whereas my original has 8 digits & also the bots added to the game have 8. Is there some script or something that is set to look for exactly 8 digits in the player ID? Many thanks for your efforts.

5. BF2Dog

BF2Dog New Member

Hi again, I have another query. I play coop & my Rank is always shown as private in game when it should be higher but the bots ranks are progressing & show correctly. Is there something I need to add or edit on the client config? Thanks again.

6. SharK

SharK Member

did you edit this file (Windows) %windir%\System32\drivers\etc\ hosts for the client?
    did you edit this file (Linux) /etc/hosts for the server?
    Code:
    192.168.0.3 BF2Web.gamespy.com # for Client
    127.0.0.1 BF2Web.gamespy.com # for Server

Last edited: Jun 24, 2014
  7. BF2Dog

BF2Dog New Member

Thanks SharK, I am using the client launcher which takes care of the client side but I had NOT put the redirect in the server hosts file. That looks to have sorted out my issues. I was hoping it was something minor I'd missed. Thanks again, much appreciated.

8. 24506564

24506564 New Member

Hi my friend. I'm a Chinese and my English is very bad, i groped your program for a long time but I can't make it. maybe you can't understand what I talking about. because my words are translated using translation software. So, I can only send the picture to you,I hope you can understand me and help me solve the problem. thank you so so so so so so much. 未标题-1.jpg
    client launcher error
    未标题-12.jpg
    Manage player error (ASP web)

Attached Files:

9. SharK

SharK Member

what windows? what setting?

10. 24506564

24506564 New Member

Windows 7 64bit

11. 24506564

24506564 New Member

12. samoz83

samoz83 New Member

Seem to be getting Call to a member function query() on a non-object in /ASP/system/core/Player.php on line 124 so player ranks aren't auto updating.

13. SharK

SharK Member

Wilson212, plan to make updates to BF2Statistics Web Edition? Along both BF2Statistics Control Center!
    - More support will not prevent fashion BF2: Real War

14. Wilson212

I will have a look at the Web Edition here soon and provide updates yes :)

15. SharK

SharK Member

I can find out the approximate date of the update?
    [​IMG]

16. Wilson212

Still working on it :)

17. SharK

SharK Member

MrNiceGuy likes this.
  18. Ganduras

Ganduras New Member

Здравствуйте. Не запускается
    BF2Statistics Web Edition на PHP 7.0 64bit (openserver 526)
    Есть решение?

19. Wilson212

v3.0 will be compatible with PHP 7. I'm not sure if 2.2 works on php7, but it should.

20. Ganduras

Ganduras New Member

Это конечно радует! А когда случится это чудо, когда выйдет новая версия? Я могу ждать вечность, а вот игроки (пользователи) не будут ждать, уйдут на другой сервер! :)