BF2Statistics v3.0 Beta 1 Released!

Discussion in 'News' started by Wilson212, Dec 30, 2018.

1. Pereira

Pereira New Member

How to use the GAMESPY emulator in this version?

2. Wilson212

Wilson212 Administrator Staff Member

Extract the folder onto a desktop, such as a Windows Server, configure the "config.ini", then run the two .exe files

3. Pereira

Pereira New Member

I did that, but it looks like I need to create tables on the database.

4. Wilson212

Oh oops, yes. I thought that was alittle more obvious :p

1) Install the ASP files into your http server "www" root folder (for me its "C"\wamp\www\ASP". Then, navigate to your ASP in your web browser (for me its "http://127.0.0.1/ASP/"). Login with the default credentials (admin / admin) and follow the installation menu. It is there that the database tables will be created (must be an existing, empty database table).
    2) Now run your GameSpy servers

5. Pereira

Pereira New Member

So the GameSpy uses the same database of ASP? (stats) or I need to create a new database just for it? Sorry, I never used GameSpy emulator before...

6. Pereira

Pereira New Member

7. kjhedges

kjhedges New Member

Gamespy Emulator for Master and Login servers does use the ASP stats database

Wilson212 likes this.
  8. Pereira

Pereira New Member

Thanks!

9. kjhedges

kjhedges New Member

You're Welcome

10. exemaco

exemaco Member

@Wilson212 I hope you adapt it to Forgotten Hope 2 ;)

11. Roberto

Roberto New Member

thanks a lot guys! Is it possiible to configure a ranking and login system without static IP? I do have a DNS.

12. kjhedges

kjhedges New Member

I use a DNS for my setup. So yes, you can use a DNS name.

13. Wilson212

Just an update for everyone. I had said that the official release date for v3 of the ASP was going to be tomorrow Feb 12th. Unfortunately, I am going to have to yet again push back the release date. Please do be patient! I am going to list what I have left to do below before I release this bad boy to the public.

Things to do before Release:
    • Create a module, that will allow the stats admin to run weekly or monthly jobs such as updating the RisingStar leaderboards, monthly 4 star general selection, and Sergeant Major or the Corps selection. There will also be a popup reminder when the admin logs in that there are weekly/monthly tasks that are due to be performed at that time.
    • Further database table, index, and query optimizations. We want this system as performance friendly as possible.
    • Add a blacklist option for hiding servers and server IP addresses in the server browser.
    • Add more global player statistics for the stats admin to view, such as:
      • Kit usage ratio pie chart
      • Weapon usage ratio pie chart
      • Vehicle usage ratio pie chart
      • Vehicle Score vs Weapon Score ratio pie chart
      • Army play time ratio pie chart
      • Army wins ratio pie chart
      • Expansion played ratio pie chart
      • Game Mod played ratio pie chart
      • Game Mode played ratio pie chart
      • Average (score/kills/deaths/awards/flag captures etc etc etc) per minute
    • Implement a system where a round played with too many BattleSpy flags will not be saved, but rather have to be
      sanctioned after review by the stats admin before being processed into the database.
    Thank you all for your patience! I am working on this as I can. The current Beta 2 of Version 3 is mostly done and is usable at this point of time.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019 at 9:37 PM
  14. Pereira

Pereira New Member

Hi Guys, I am playing AIX 2.0 with bots, I got a error in the FAILED SNAPSHOTS tab.
    Unauthorized Bot/Offline player found: (BOT PLAYER)
    Need some help how to fix this error please! ( I already imported the bots to the ASP)
    Thanks error.png

15. Wilson212

That bot looks like he belongs to the mod "bfsp"! Make sure to either a) Copy the botNames.ai file from your AIX 2 folder into your other mods as well, Or b) Import every botNames.ai file from each of your mods!

16. kjhedges

kjhedges New Member

I found this error on setup of another server the other day. I thought it was a file read issue. But there does appear to be times when you import bots that something happens as to how it reads them.

FreudsMothersRage [bfsp (0)!

I had a simular with (0)! at the end instead of the last part of botname. I deleted the bots in list and then reloaded botnames file and it went ok.

Now, although the bots names appear to be correct in database, something appears to put (0)! at the end.

I was setting AIX2 with AIX2 botnames and got this (0)! added to bot names in error logs. I replaced the botname file in AIX2 Mod with bf2 one and it worked.

17. Wilson212

so the format goes like this:

Code:
    reallyCoolBotName (player id)

The zero is supposed to be there, because if this is an offline account (not a bot), it may actually have a player id if Cross Service Exploitation is being used by said player. Keep in mind too however, that the player name is capped out at 48 letters MAX.

Take a look here and see, but this is the Regex used to fetch bot names from the file: https://regex101.com/r/DSW9jU/1

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019 at 4:14 PM
    kjhedges likes this.