BF2Statistics v3.0 Beta 1 Released!

Discussion in 'News' started by Wilson212, Dec 30, 2018.

1. Wilson212

Wilson212 Administrator Staff Member

The v3 public beta has finally been released! After working on this release for over 3 years, I proudly present you with the public beta version for the ASP, server python, and Gamespy Emulators! Please report any bugs and issues you find!! The beta zip file contains the ASP files that need to be in your www root folder, the server ranked python files, and a Gamespy Emulator designed to work with the new v3 database structure.

Download Located Here: http://bf2statistics.com/resources/bf2statistics-web-edition-v3.9/

More information can be found here: http://bf2statistics.com/threads/upcoming-v3-0-release.2933/

2. Wilson212

3. ltraven

ltraven New Member

When I set this up my players cannot join due to being kicked for too many teamkills.. how can I fix that?

4. Wilson212

5. a794699739

a794699739 New Member

TEXT: TBM :Unable to create the requested kit

line 2056

The server was attacked and crashed
    BUG was used maliciously

i need help ,cn The server was attacked and crashed

6. a794699739

a794699739 New Member

TEXT: TBM :Unable to create the requested kit

line 2056

The server was attacked and crashed
    BUG was used maliciously

i need help ,cn The server was attacked and crashed

Attached Files:

7. kjhedges

kjhedges New Member

Can you tell me why I have 2 snapshots in unsent and none in sent folders.

I know th obvious, but why are they not getting sent is my question. thanks

8. Wilson212

Well, you will have to look in your game log to figure out why they did not send. Usually, it's either because your server is not authorized to post snapshots to the backend. Check out your game logs "{bf2 server root}/python/bf2/logs/bf2game_{date}.log" and search for the string "SNAPSHOT Received: ERROR".

This is a server crash of some sort, not related to the stats system

9. kjhedges

kjhedges New Member

Thank you for your reply.

Have checked logs and its says "Backend Response: D SNAPSHOT Data Incomplete"

Great work btw. Love the new stats.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
  10. Wilson212

Alright, so open up your /ASP/system/logs/stats_debug.log" and paste the contents of that file on pastebin.com and send me the link, please? This way I can analyze the error message and code.

11. kjhedges

kjhedges New Member

Have to meet certain criteria for link post.

I found the errors at start of file anyway, few lines below.

2019-01-06 17:04:46 -- NOTICE: Incoming snapshot data from (127.0.0.1):
    2019-01-06 17:04:46 -- ERROR: SNAPSHOT data invalid. JSON error code: 4
    2019-01-06 17:42:32 -- NOTICE: Incoming snapshot data from (127.0.0.1):
    2019-01-06 17:42:32 -- ERROR: SNAPSHOT data invalid. JSON error code: 4
    2019-01-06 18:56:47 -- NOTICE: Incoming snapshot data from (127.0.0.1):

Below this every is fine as i see. No errors

12. Wilson212

Can you send paste your snapshot here? just wrap it in code tags!

13. kjhedges

kjhedges New Member

pastebin/ 6zRLVw8S

14. Wilson212

This is a good sign! Seems maybe there is an issue with the map you were trying to play before. If you could send me on of your snapshots that are in the "unsent" folder I can do some debugging on my end to figure out why you are getting "error code: 4".
    Code:
    2019-01-06 21:47:39 -- NOTICE: Snapshot (1-City_District_20190106_214731.json) processed in 7894 milliseconds

btw, what are your system specs? 7.8 seconds to process the snapshot is a very long time :eek:

15. kjhedges

kjhedges New Member

The system specs on the test machine are low. Just enough to run a suitable LAN server with multiple players.

I have a server running AMD 3.4ghz with 12gig ram that my kids and I created a mods for ourselves to play on that suited us. You stats program has done wonderfully with no complaints at all. Gave us many hours and years of enjoyment playing BF2. Have been playing BF2 with the kids for 15 Years now.

Pastebin Snapshot /is7WkyTb

I must also point out that I have no other snapshots in either folder other than the two you know about. Is this normal. Stats all appear to be working correctly.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
  16. Wilson212

That snapshot you posted is in the OLD 2.0 format. Maybe you didn't copy the python folders over when that happened? Version 3 now uses JSON format to post snapshots. I'm glad you got it all worked out though!

17. kjhedges

kjhedges New Member

I am sorry, my mistake.

Everything is working well anyway. and I look forward to your BF2sclone V3

Wilson212 likes this.
  18. kjhedges

kjhedges New Member

Hi there.

Just a quick question, I had everything working great on lower spec test machine. I then duplicated the system on my gaming server. Run up the gamespy emulator, Master and Login.

Changed the client Provider ip for new one and it will not show up. says "Invalid or Offline"

I have checked firewall and such even to point of turning off completely.

Anyway, I tried searching for a forum on the said Gamespy Emulator made by yourself for any reference but find nothing.

Any ideas
    Cheers

19. kjhedges

kjhedges New Member

Hi, I shall stop going on soon lol

Anyway. below is a pastebin of an unprocessed json snapshot. I have a few of these now, but majority of snapshots process.

pastebin u4yGdWjj

20. Wilson212

That paste is valid JSON. Not sure why it didn't process...