Discussion in 'Control Center' started by Wilson212, Feb 22, 2013.

Bf2Statistics Control Center 2.3.5

The All in One Private Stats System Resource for Windows

1. Wilson212

Wilson212 Administrator Staff Member

Wilson212 updated Bf2Statistics Control Center with a new update entry:

BF2Statistics Control Center v2.3.2

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. ttitt

ttitt New Member

BF2Statistics Web Edition and Bf2Statistics Control Center Database can be generic´╝č

3. Wilson212

4. BlackORG

BlackORG New Member

Hey, Wilson212!
    First of all, thank you very much for this great program!
    Everything works fine, but I've found one little bug with encoding on the website (locale is russian, may be this cause that):
    [​IMG]
    I've fixed this by add this into function FormatAwardDate (force the english locale):
    Code:
    return " (<i>" + T.AddSeconds(Sec).ToString("MMMM dd, yyyy", CultureInfo.CreateSpecificCulture("en-US")) + "</i>)";
    And this worked for me:
    [​IMG]
    Can you fix this next update? Anyway, thank you! Happy New Year!
    P.S. Sorry for my bad English.

Wilson212 likes this.
  5. Wilson212

Hey, thank you for finding this issue. I will have this fixed in the next update :) . Happy New Year to you as well!

6. sky890529

sky890529 New Member

To disturb you again!

Can be "_layout.cshtml" head tag to add a "<meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html;charset=utf-8">" try to solve the problem of site code

Found some problems:

1) "BF2Statistics\Web\HttpServer.cs:Line 547". If the system changed the temp folder path, there may be a problem, Use "Path.GetTempPath();" may be better.

2) "BF2Statistics\Web\Bf2Stats\Controllers\PlayerController.cs:Line 462 and 474" Model.PlayerUnlocks = new WeaponUnlock" Should be "Model.PlayerUnlocks[j] = new WeaponUnlock"

3) "BF2Statistics\Web\Bf2Stats\Controllers\PlayerController.cs" ShowRankings() Methods of Math.Round () throws an exception, Amended to read:
    Code:
    try
    {
        Score.Value = Math.Round(Database.ExecuteScalar<decimal>(query, Pid), 4);
    }
    catch
    {
        Score.Value = 0.0000m;
    }
    4) "BF2Statistics\Web\Bf2Stats\Controllers\PlayerController.cs:Line 347" If string is a null value, an exception is thrown. Amended to read:
    Code:
    double ds;
    if(!Double.TryParse(Rows[i]["value"].ToString(), out ds) || ds == 0)
        continue;
    advice: Login and master server redirection can be set separately.

7. Wilson212

Hey Sky, your posts don't bother me, so no worries! I appreciate you taking the time to find these issues and post fixes for me.

1) I will add that header in the next update :) . Until then, just add it to yours.

1.5) Thank you for giving me a better solution to the Temp folder, this will work nicely!

2/3/4) Thanks for figuring these out, I will get these fixed asap! :D

Next update should be in about 12-24 hours.

8. Wilson212

Wilson212 updated Bf2Statistics Control Center with a new update entry:

BF2Statistics Control Center v2.3.4

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. Wilson212

10. Malikster

Malikster New Member

Hy there, Wilson212.
    First of all, thank you for this super tool and for your hard work.

I have an issue, an question and an idea:
    1. I am on Windows 10 and hosts redirection don't work in Bf2SCC. Hungs up on creating hosts file. I tried redirecting with Client Launcher and it works flawlessly.
    2. Can I start the login service without asp server? I want to use the web asp version. I need the 80 port free for Apache.
    3. Can u make an admin web page to control everything remotely? A link to password protected admin page on the bf2stats page, maybe?

11. Wilson212

1. I will have to look into this issue. Was there any messages in the Error.log file? (/control center install/Logs/Error.log)
    2. I will be releasing the old Battlelog.co Gamespy Emulator that I coded for them, which would be of better use with the Web files. The Control Center needs the ASP server started so It can fetch Pid's from the Stats Database, not much I can do there.
    3. I have thought about this feature... but decided not to do it because the Control Center is not designed to be a remote service, only a local one.

12. Malikster

Malikster New Member

this is the error trace and screenshot:

[​IMG] ( http://tinypic.com/r/o0plaq/9 )

-------- BF2Statistics Exception Trace Log --------
    Exception Date: 4/27/2016 7:11:21 PM
    Program Version: 2.3.5
    Os Version: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
    System Type: 64 Bits
    RunAs Admin: True
    Stats Driver: Mysql
    Gamespy Driver: Mysql
    Selected Mod: bf2

-------- Exception --------
    Type: System.NullReferenceException
    Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Target Method: ShowHostsErrorPage
    File: D:\Programming\C#\Projects\BF2Statistics\BF2Statistics\UI\GamespyRedirectForm.cs
    Line: 580
    StackTrace:
    at BF2Statistics.GamespyRedirectForm.ShowHostsErrorPage() in D:\Programming\C#\Projects\BF2Statistics\BF2Statistics\UI\GamespyRedirectForm.cs:line 580
    at BF2Statistics.GamespyRedirectForm.<AfterSelectProcessing>d__8.MoveNext() in D:\Programming\C#\Projects\BF2Statistics\BF2Statistics\UI\GamespyRedirectForm.cs:line 133
    --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<>c.<ThrowAsync>b__6_0(Object state)

Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
  13. Wilson212

I will take a look at this come the weekend when I get home from vacation :)

EDIT: does your windows 10 have a HOSTS.ics file already? It would be located in the following location (C:/Windows/System32/drivers/etc/)

14. Malikster

Malikster New Member

I had to create manually the hosts.ics file. I populated that file with Client Launcher, but CC gives that error when tries to see if file exists. When I choose to remove hosts redirect it works OK.

15. Malikster

Malikster New Member

IMG_20160501_222326.jpg Another thing that I have found, when changing the kill number for receiving a new rank, in game I get the rank but in BFHQ and on web that number remains the default one not the changed one.

16. Wilson212

In the bf2sclone, you need to edit the RankData.xml file with a text editor such as Notepad or Notepad++. This file can be found at "Control Center Install Path/Web/Bf2sStats/RankData.xml"

17. Malikster

Malikster New Member

this thing should be done automatically so that we don't have to edit RankData.xml every time i change medal data profile with Bf2SCC.

18. Malikster

Malikster New Member

Any news about releasing the old Battlelog.co Gamespy Emulator, so we can use the web asp ?

19. Wilson212

I just need to change a few lines of code and I can get it built / released

20. hawk

hawk Member

Thanks for all the work you have don on the BF2 CC a lot easier to install.
    I did search for this but couldn't find anything on it.
    The only problem I have so far is my AIX map names wont show in the Player History.
    Is there a way to add them?:)

{Please disregard this post I found the MapData.xml file sorry.:oops:}

Last edited: Aug 13, 2016
    Wilson212 likes this.