BF2142 Stats Discussion

Discussion in 'BF2Statistics discussion' started by Wilson212, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Wilson212

Wilson212 Administrator Staff Member

A short while ago, i managed to get my hands on the official bf2142 ranked python files (among other useful EA files). After having a good look at them, I have come to realize... it won't be all that difficult to convert the bf2 stats system over to 2142. The only issue i have, is the amount of time it will take, The python files are easy, but the ASP backend would need alittle bit of work to be compatible.

With that said, i would like to hear what everyone here has to say. Should i make a 2142 version of bf2stats? If so, why? I would like to see how many people would use a system like this before i spend any time on it.

2. unknown

unknown Member

Hey Wilson, i am already modding it about few months and have almost done with it, except two files "playerseach" and "leaderboard". File leaderboard is very difficult to build that it has about 50 headers. If you interested i can send you source, you can rewrite it. :)

3. Wilson212

That would be great! :) I had started converting most of the python files and i have all awards working in game, except for ranks. I have a hard time understanding some of the methods used in 2142 to provide you rank upgrades ( such things as experience points and away points ? ).

4. Ryuop

Ryuop Member

It would be great, we are still playing it in LAN and with statistics it would be awesome :)

5. Wilson212

Great! B-)

Ive been working on it for a few days now. I decided to re-write the ASP from scratch to support both bf2, and 2142 servers. Ive made alot of progress so far as the ASP is almost done (75%). I also have been tweaking the python files, and have them working for the most part as well :) .. A few more weeks and i will be finished

6. Ryuop

Ryuop Member

Looking forward to it, if you need any beta testers, let me know :)

7. Ryuop

Ryuop Member

Hi Wilson,
    Do you have any progress report on BF2142 Stats? I gonna have a 25 people LAN on the 19th july, so if you want I can beta test it for you.

8. Wilson212

I dont think i will have this finished by then. Im currently working on the Control Center v1.5, then after that i will continue with the 2142 stats system. So far i have 2142 stats about 60% complete, but it will still take quite a few days to complete it

9. Ryuop

Ryuop Member

Hi Wilson,
    Can I be so rude to ask you about a progress report ;)
    I love your work with BF2, So I just waiting patiently for your 2142 work. :)

10. Ryuop

Ryuop Member

Hi Wilson,
    Do you have any status report for BF2142?

11. sezuna

sezuna New Member

I love BF2142 too. :) Great job!

12. sezuna

sezuna New Member

Hi,wilson212,
    first, sorry for my poor english. :p
    Maybe we need a new Login Emulator for BF2142.
    The old one for Bf2 not work for 2142
    There's some new redirect for bf2142 is needed below, hope that will be help

127.0.0.1 bf2142-pc.fesl.ea.com
    127.0.0.1 gpcm.gamespy.com
    127.0.0.1 stella.available.gamespy.com
    127.0.0.1 eapusher.dise.se
    127.0.0.1 stella.prod.gamespy.com
    127.0.0.1 stella.ms5.gamespy.com

Wilson212 likes this.
  13. sezuna

sezuna New Member

And I found a source code for BF2142 login Emulator on Google code. But I don't know how to get that work.
    http://code.google.com/p/bf2142emulator/

14. Ryuop

Ryuop Member

You got a working one here
    http://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/battlefield-2142/66431-battlefield-2142-gamespy-login-emulator.html

Wilson212 likes this.
  15. Duran

Duran New Member

Hi Wilson !!!

don't you have web server statistics for BF2142 ?:)

16. Duran

Duran New Member

del

Last edited: Aug 9, 2014
  17. Pereira

Pereira New Member

Hi Wilson,please can you make a statsbf2142 please?
    There is a lot of pepple who would like to play it!
    You are my hero!
    (y)

18. Wilson212

In order for me to Create the 2142 stats system, i need a working login emulator from EA's side of things. Im pretty sure what Ryuop posted is what im looking for, but now i need to know what address that server is emulating??? (host file entry is what i mean)

19. Pereira

Pereira New Member

ok man! thanks, please contact me if you need any kind of hosts servers/emualtors I do not know how it works,but I want to use this BF2142 stats! (y)

20. Ryuop

Ryuop Member

Hi Wilson,
    Here you got login server beta 0.5, you got a english info file in the zip, where the host file entry is written...
    http://www.fildirekt.se/dl/1424565480.zip
    I use it to create account in my LAN, but i would be nice with working stats :)